Support during holiday season
We’re here during the holiday season, however there are changes to our hours and availability.
13 11 20 will continue to operate, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) as per the hours below:
- Monday, December 25th December, CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 26th, CLOSED
- Wednesday Dec 27th December, 9am-5pm- phone only webchat and email will not be available during this time
- Thursday Dec 28th, 9am-5pm phone only – webchat and email will not be available during this time
- Friday Dec 29th December, 9am-5pm- phone only – webchat and email will not be available during this time
- Monday Jan 1st, CLOSED
- Tuesday Jan 2nd, 9am-5pm
You can talk to us.
Being diagnosed with cancer or supporting a loved one can leave you with many questions. We want to help you find the answers.
Our team can give you information on a range of topics, including:
- Risk reduction
- Early detection
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Emotional impact
We can also connect you with a range of support services available to anyone affected by cancer.
You matter to us, so call, email or chat with someone who cares today.
Call Us 13 11 20
Email Cancer Support
13 11 20 Webchat
Your Rights and Responsibilities
As a Cancer Council Queensland service user you have certain rights and responsibilities
You can make a difference
Our work is only possible because of your generous support. 32,000 Queenslanders were diagnosed with cancer last year, but only 7,000 accessed our support services. You can help us make sure no Queenslander faces cancer alone.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible.Donate now